Polaris Alpha develops innovative solutions to the most significant challenges affecting our Nation's ability to collect, utilize, and defend digital information. We’re passionate about developing cutting-edge, creative solutions, and fostering a highly sought-out place of employment for many of the brightest minds in the industry. We are the best because we hire the best. At Polaris Alpha, we have developed a culture of going above and beyond the normal expectations in the delivery of our work. Our clients and employees are the number one reason why we’re successful, and that formula won’t be changing!
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) in qualitative and quantitative research design and methods
- Provide social, cultural, economic, political, and religious expertise to US military customers
- Conduct operationally relevant research and analysis; develop and maintain a sociocultural knowledge base in order to enhance decision-making, and operational effectiveness
- Provide deep analysis and produce atmospheric products using professionally accepted operations research techniques of subjects related to population sentiment
- Prepare and provide oral and written briefs on deep analysis regarding target subjects to senior staff
- Possess ability to deploy for 6 months at a time in an austere environment