Polaris Alpha develops innovative solutions to the most significant challenges affecting our Nation's ability to collect, utilize, and defend digital information. We’re passionate about developing cutting-edge, creative solutions, and fostering a highly sought-out place of employment for many of the brightest minds in the industry. We are the best because we hire the best. At Polaris Alpha, we have developed a culture of going above and beyond the normal expectations in the delivery of our work. Our clients and employees are the number one reason why we’re successful, and that formula won’t be changing!
- Analyze perceptions and sociocultural data to identify and understand aspects of the civilian and adversary information environment and segments of regional populations in support of USFOR-A J39 Information Operations.
- Serve as principal Quality Control expert on atmospherics reporting in assigned tactical or operational level staff.
- Assist in the development of behavioral influence strategies.
- Identify requirements for additional observation, collection, and analysis of atmospherics, sociocultural information and other open source data.
- Provide deep level target audience analysis using professionally accepted operations research techniques (command-directed, customer requested, and initiative-driven subjects related to population sentiment).
- Review raw data reports and drafts for completeness, accuracy, format, and intended recipients. Edit and collate raw reports into products ready for distribution to senior staff cells.
- Prepare and provide oral and written briefs of deep target audience analysis to senior staff.
- Liaison with components of Psychological Operations (PSYOPs), Military Information Support Operations (MISO) and Information Operations (IO) to synchronize research, analysis, influence strategies and or recommendations for tactical messaging
- Possess ability to deploy for 6 months at a time in an austere environment