• Experience with source code analysis
• Experience with assembly programming (any architecture)
• Proficiency in Python scripting
• Experience using continuous integration tools
• Experience developing automated testing
• Experience with Windows programming
• Experience using Visual Studio for development
• Experience with Windows kernel development and Windows internals
• Experience with low-level mobile development (Android or iOS)
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
Normal office setting, therefore the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking. Use of hands to operate computer equipment. Frequent near vision use for reading and computer use.
Polaris Alpha is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.