Polaris Alpha develops innovative solutions to the most significant challenges affecting our Nation's ability to collect, utilize, and defend digital information. We’re passionate about developing cutting-edge, creative solutions, and fostering a highly sought-out place of employment for many of the brightest minds in the industry. We are the best because we hire the best. At Polaris Alpha, we have developed a culture of going above and beyond the normal expectations in the delivery of our work. Our clients and employees are the number one reason why we’re successful, and that formula won’t be changing!
Background in executing the entire contract administration function from capture through contract close-out. the Senior Contracts Administrator will be able to manage all day to day contracting activities and will also be experienced leading and developing more junior level staff as the department grows. The Senior Contracts Administrator is also able to operate at a strategic level, improving, initiating and executing on special department projects as needed. The Senior Contracts Administrator will have solid experience performing the following functions in a fast paced services environment supporting MPO acquisitions.
· Coordinating approval of negotiations, contracts, and subcontracts with appropriate management staff, providing advice and interpretation of contractual requirements, and making contract modifications as needed.
· Reviewing solicitation requests to ensure compliance with terms and conditions
· Assisting in preparing and submitting cost proposals, including pricing and scheduling details, coordination of requirements and cost proposal risk assessments.
· Preparing consulting agreements and modifying contract schedules
· Participating in vendor reseller agreement negotiations when required
· Overseeing and ensuring timely processing of contract related reports and deliverables
· Monitoring, reporting and communicating status of active contracts and funding and performance information
· Coordinating with program managers to ensure contract requirements are fulfilled
· Developing and documenting Contract Department policies and processes
· Maintaining current knowledge of FAR and DFAR regulations, changes and any corporate impact.