• Strong experience with Cisco and Brocade networking platforms
• Enterprise Class Storage experience
• Problem solving skills
• LAN knowledge
• Proxy servers
• Network design and implementation
• Network hardware configuration
• Network performance tuning
• Secure network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access
• Communicate with outside organizations to resolve network, system, server or other problems
• Planning and using resources effectively; orchestrating multiple activities simultaneously to accomplish work
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
Normal office setting, therefore the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking. Use of hands to operate computer equipment. Frequent near vision use for reading and computer use.
Polaris Alpha is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.