* Perform highly complex analysis, design, development, testing, and debugging of computer software in support of distinct product hardware or technical services.
* Develop and apply advanced methods, theories, and research techniques to the investigation and solution of complex and advanced software applications and problems.
* Plan and conduct major technical phases of significant projects by coordinating the efforts of technical support staff and the performance of assigned projects.
* Review the completion and implementation of technical products and evaluate vendors’ capabilities.
* Assist with training junior software engineer staff.
* This position is on-site in Springfield, VA