Are you looking for a competitively paid Internal Communications Internship that will challenge you and provide real opportunities to apply the communication and business skills that you are learning in college?
• Have the unique opportunity to utilize your communications and business skills through individual assignments and team projects.
• Interact with associates at all levels of our organization.
• Develop your creative, leadership, communications, and business skills.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
• Assist with the coordination of an annual golf outing event. Responsibilities include creating press releases and marketing material; maintaining and tracking sponsorship; reaching out to local donors; advertising through local media outlets; and participating in planning meetings.
• Assist Internal Communications team with writing articles for internal communication platforms and posting to corporate social media accounts.
• Participate in meetings with senior management and give presentations.
Junior or senior-level student majoring in communications, journalism or business.