• At least 12+ years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline, to include least five years of experience in software intensive projects and programs for government or industry customers.
• At least 4 years of the experience must have been as a software engineer supporting software architecture development, requirement analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and existing systems).
• Strong Java skills required
• Experience developing in Linux environments is required
• Knowledge of XML structure, XML parsers, SQL and Perl is required
• Development skills in Java threading/thread pooling, RMI, character set encoding, swing, JDBC, JMS, J2EE, Enterprise Java Beans, Web Logic, Servlets, and JSP are required
• Familiarity with:
o Hadoop / Map Reduce Analytics
• Experience with version control (Git/Subversion)
• Development experience using Spring
• Experience with virtual machine architectures is a plus
• Must be able to work in a team environment
TS/SCI Full Scope Poly required