Polaris Alpha develops innovative solutions to the most significant challenges affecting our Nation's ability to collect, utilize, and defend digital information. We’re passionate about developing cutting-edge, creative solutions, and fostering a highly sought-out place of employment for many of the brightest minds in the industry. We are the best because we hire the best. At Polaris Alpha, we have developed a culture of going above and beyond the normal expectations in the delivery of our work. Our clients and employees are the number one reason why we’re successful, and that formula won’t be changing!
We are looking for a New Equipment Trainer to join their growing team to provide Command Post of the Future (CPOF) New Equipment and Sustainment Training to War fighters.
Other duties may include but are not limited to:
· Provide instruction on assigned PM MC systems, specifically Command Post of the Future (CPOF), develop, review and modify lesson plans to conform to new software or procedures, modify and verify training databases, conduct training rehearsals in preparation for training missions, validate and verify NET materials prior to departure for the training mission, provide technical expertise on troubleshooting equipment, software, operational procedures and interoperability problems to units worldwide.
· Conduct training at both CONUS and OCONUS locations to include Iraq, Afghanistan, Kuwait, Korea, Germany, Italy and Australia.
· Duties include spending between 50% to 75% in temporary duty status in support of training mission requirements.
· Provide information briefings to unit leadership on PM MC systems, specifically Command Post of the Future (CPOF).
· Support PM in the development of all training programs of instruction (POIs) for Operator New Equipment Training, Unit Level Maintenance / Digital Master Trainer Course and the Subject Matter Expert course deployment, including to hazardous areas, may be required.
· Responsible for providing technical and over the shoulder training support to customers and in-house employees.
· Coordinates with customers to identify support and technical needs in support of Mission Command systems.
· Participates in unit technical working groups and advises military members on the implementation and use of one or more Mission Command systems.
· Training will be provided in both field and classroom environments and may include classroom, on-the-job instruction, and/or computer based / aided training.