FSR will possess technical skills that meet at least one of the following categories:
Client FSR Requirements
- Configure, repair, troubleshoot and possess a working knowledge of either Command Post of the Future (CPOF), SharePoint, Command Web or Common Tactical Viewer (CTV). Knowledge in multiple systems an advantage.
- Possess a working knowledge in performing analysis of systems’ operation.
- Proficient in installing, configuring, repairing, and troubleshooting networks, Windows Operating System, Microsoft Office, CPOF Repository, CPOF Data Bridge, and CPOF Mid Tier.
- Knowledge of and experience in the utilization of operating systems and database management systems.
- Provide system maintenance and administrative functions including: system configuration and modifications; adding, removing and replacing hardware and software items; system start up, shut down, backup and restore; database administration and maintenance; and system user access control.
Server FSR Requirements
- Required to install, configure, repair and trouble shoot, and must possess a working knowledge in installing, configuring, repairing, and troubleshooting, Enterprise Services including Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Exchange Server, Virtual Servers, Microsoft Windows Server, and SharePoint Server), IAW the TMC Battlefield Command and Control Servers (BCCS) documentation.
- Provide integration of systems via the BCCS Command and Control Registry (C2R), and Data Distribution Services (DDS)/ Publish and Subscribe Service (PASS) and troubleshoot MC systems connecting thru BCCS.
- Provide administration of the servers at Division and Corps level and support to Brigade
(BDE) and below level.
This position requires the selected candidate to hold an active Department of Defense Secret level security clearance which requires US citizenship while working in support of a government contract.