• At least two years of experience with the JAVA, C, C++, and VHDL programming languages, as well as, data flow experience to include Perl scripting language, JDBC and knowledge of UNIX lock file paradigms
• Previous experience developing applications software for small to highly complex computer systems or portions of large integrated systems.
• Knowledge of how to translate detailed designs into computer software, prepare detailed flowcharts, develop code, and document, and test software.
• Experience creating or modifying administrative, scientific, or system software on centralized and distributed systems and finding/fixing software defects in existing code.
• Apply knowledge in the following disciplines: software test design, test data acquisition and analysis, and test result analysis and reporting.
TS/SCI Full Scope Poly required