• Ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment
• Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary
• Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral
• Ability to multi-task and support multiple priorities
• Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
• Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
Polaris Alpha and its Companies are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, religion, marital status, ancestry, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by applicable law .