• Machine learning, artificial intelligence, and text mining
• Semantic reasoning technology (RDF, OWL, Description Logic, etc.)
• Event Stream Processing (ESP)
• Deep learning frameworks (TensorFlow, Deeplearning4j, Torch, etc.)
• Bayesian networks, HMMs, or other probabilistic graphical models
• Solr, Spark, Hadoop, Zookeeper, and/or NiFi distributed computing frameworks
• Cloud-based micro-service architectures
• Experience with Intelligence Community, DoD, and/or Space Systems
• Quantitative, multi-INT data fusion and analysis
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
Normal office setting, therefore the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking. Use of hands to operate computer equipment. Frequent near vision use for reading and computer use.
Polaris Alpha is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information or disability status. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.